Our confidential, professional service, our expertise and our drive to ensure you get the right scientific data to make informed decisions.
Over the past 30 years, composite building products have grown significantly in popularity and application. Once relegated to residential uses, these materials are now being used in large-scale commercial and industrial installations such as public walkways, terraces and docks. Today’s composites are held to a higher standard, backed by the scientific evaluation of mechanical performance and durability.
Most industry standard tests fail to adequately account for the various environmental, thermo-mechanical and chemical exposures that composite products experience, depending on the application, climate, and installation.
Until now, there have been few unbiased resources available to provide both standardized and comparative real-world testing of composite products. This is where Compositology LLC can bridge this gap and provide you and your customers with insight into your products performance
We will guide you through the process of defining the differences between standardized and real-world comparative testing, which tests will be appropriate for your products, and offer you the best value in understanding the performance of your product against others in the marketplace.
Once outlined, all scheduled testing will be completed efficiently, accurately, and confidentially.
The results of the testing can be compiled to you in a variety of forms and formats
- Scientific report – memorandum style, outlining the experimental methodology, testing parameters, results, summary and conclusions.
- “Peer Review Literature” – Journal ready publications meant to be scrutinized under “peer review” for publishing in various academic and scientific journals.
- “Gray Literature” – scientific report compiled in the style of a scientific journal or conference proceedings, but not for “peer review”. Useful for the purpose of presenting results in the scientific community, or lending a “scientific feel” for use with customers.
- Marketing literature – this can take many forms, including
- Non-scientific article write-ups for trade magazines or other publications.
- Promotional literature (handouts, flyers, etc) for more visual applications.
- Social-media marketing – including photos, short videos and instructions, and web-stylized articles.
- Working collaboratively with your marketing department to showcase your product’s technical superiority in your branding packages.
What makes Compositology LLC unique? Our confidential, professional service, our specialized expertise and drive to ensure you get the right scientific data to make informed decisions.