Date: 07/12/2011 SOURCE: BuildingOnline
SCRANTON, PA — AZEK Building Products today announced its distribution partnership with Woodford Plywood, Inc. based in Albany, GA, which will supply the full line of AZEK® products throughout Georgia, Alabama and the Carolinas. AZEK Building Products is dedicated to manufacturing premium, low-maintenance exterior building products including AZEK Trim, the leading brand of low-maintenance trim; AZEK Mouldings, AZEK Deck, the leading brand of low-maintenance decking; AZEK Porch; and AZEK Rail. All AZEK products offer contractors and homeowners the assurance of building code listings and warranties.
According to Darin Wood, CEO, Woodford Plywood, the company prides itself on first class customer service and a diverse product mix, further enhanced by AZEK’s popular lines of trim, decking, and railing. “We’re very excited to offer our customers AZEK, as the leading brand of low-maintenance, exterior products through our branches in the Southeast,” said Wood. “It truly adds a new dimension to our already high level of customer service.”
According to Jim Gross, VP-Sales, AZEK Building Products, this has been a year of innovation for the company, with more than a dozen new products in the trim, moulding, decking and railing categories. “We look forward to having Woodford join us in achieving our sales goals this year and beyond,” he said. For more information about Woodford Plywood, call 1-800-342-6400 or visit woodfordplywood.com. To learn more about AZEK Building Products call 1-877-ASK – AZEK (275-2935) or visit www.azek.com.
- More details on Azek IPO process (compositology.com) 05/28/2011
- Building Materials Sector Sees Acquisitions And An IPO (www.compositology.com) 04/23/2011
- NAHB Approves Azek as a “Green Approved Product” (www.compositology.com) 04/21/2011
- Azek and Hanley Wood Collaborate for Architects (www.compositology.com) 04/12/2011
- Azek Strikes CA Distribution Deal with Boise Cascade (www.compositology.com) 03/09/2011
- Building and construction suppliers leery (www.compositology.com) 02/15/2011
- Azek named #1 brand in survey (www.compositology.com) 02/02/2011
- New Azek Partnership Increases Canadian Distribution (www.compositology.com) 01/17/2011
Tags: Alabama, azek, Boise Cascade, Building code, Building material, building materials, Building Products, Business, composite, composite decking, Composites, Construction, Construction and Maintenance, CPG International, Decking, distribution, Georgia, Manufacturing, Plastic, PVC, The Carolinas
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 19th, 2011 at 15:41
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.