SOURCE: UPM ProFi
UPM ProFi Deck is hardwearing on a patio and decks, but why stop there? To celebrate World Design Capital Helsinki 2012, UPM ProFi Deck is presented in various events during the year as a show case stand for BMW X3. First joint, public appearance was on New Year’s Eve in Helsinki, on WDC 2012 opening festivities.
Stylish and durable stand is built from Night Sky Black UPM ProFi Deck. Due to specially engineered surface, decking boards keep their good looks in demanding circumstances with minimum maintenance. UPM ProFi composite decking has a high weather resistance, so the car stand can be used throughout the year – even on a ski slope.
- We chose UPM ProFi Deck because it is good-looking and presentable, no matter what the weather or surroundings are. The stand is easy to put together and dissemble for transportation and it can be used in any halls and spaces, states Roope Lahti from BMW. – The stand has to be durable and firm, it can’t warp or give in under the car. As a stand surface, UPM ProFi Deck meets also these requirements.
Decking boards for the stand are installed with alu rail. Embedded led spotlights on the black stand highlight the white BMW.
UPM and BMW are both main corporate partners for World Design Capital Helsinki 2012.
- UPM and Telko signed a distribution agreement (compositology.com) 11/16/2011
- UPM launches a new composite in which wood fibres replace non-renewable raw material (compositology.com) 11/15/2011
- UPM provides ProFi Deck composite for temporary housing project in Japan (compositology.com) 10/20/2011
- UPM ProFi Composite Decking Certified 100% Recycled (compositology.com) 04/21/2011
- UPM ProFi Chosen By Kevin McCloud As A Green Hero (www.compositology.com) 04/17/2011
- UPM ProFi Awarded CE Marking for Composite Terrace System (www.compositology.com) 04/05/2011
Tags: 100% recycled, Building material, building materials, Building Products, Business, composite decking, Composite material, Composites, Compositology, Decking, Environment, Finland, Green building, Helsinki Stock Exchange, Injection molding, Lahti, Manufacturing, Materials, natural fibre composites, Plastic, Raw material, Recycling, UPM, wood-plastic composite, wood-plastic composites, WPC, WPC manufacturer, WPCs, WPCs 100% recycled
This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 15th, 2012 at 16:04
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.