03/03/2012 — Springdale, AR — Fastener Supplier Universal Fastener Outsourcing (UFO) lunched a new updated website today (http://www.911-nails.com/). Best known for Ballistic NailScrews® (a collated screw system which can be both pneumatically installed, then removed easily with conventional screw guns), UFO provides a variety of fastening solutions to a myriad of installation applications.
- New, intuitive layout making items easier to find and locate
- Downloadable and online catalog viewers for both the UFO and PAM Fastening Technology product lines
- Downloadable Excel cost calculator for contractors to estimate costs and savings over conventional fastening systems
- Detailed specs on collation types by pneumatic nailer, fastener configurations, and anti-corrosion coating technologies
- Easy multi-lingual capabilities on-site using Microsoft® Translator plugin
About Universal Fastener Outsourcing
Universal Fastener Outsourcing, LLC (UFO) is an OEM supply chain company with 50+ years experience in the fastener and pneumatic tool industry and a member of STAFDA (Specialty Tool And Fastener Distributor Association) and a Charter Member of NADRA (North American Deck and Railing Association) along with consistently attending Deck Expo/Remodeling Show, IBS, and JLC Live. Brand Name Products include: UFO Ballistic NailScrews® (BNS)/ PneuScrews®, collated nails (Stainless Steel, Framing, Roofing, Fencing, etc.), special pneumatic tools, collated screws with a primary focus on hidden deck fastening, and bulk fastener products. Sourcing products worldwide, UFO can deliver everything from multiple containers per month, five pallets out of stock, OEM special manufactured tools from ten (10) to ten thousand (10,000) at extremely competitive prices to your door. For more information, go to http://www.911-nails.com
Tags: Business, Collation, composite decking, composite fasteners, Compositology, Construction and Maintenance, Fastener, Framing, Materials and Supplies, nails, Pneumatic tool, screws, Stainless Steel, UFO fasteners, Universal Fastening Outsourcing, Website
This entry was posted on Monday, March 12th, 2012 at 08:14
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.